Go Nepal, Kathmandu Nepal
From mountain expeditions to paragliding, Nepal has many secrets to offer. Paragliding in the Himalayas is an unforgettable experience. Nepal has incredible paragliding sites for taking pictures, enjoying the freedom of flying like a bird, and admiring the Himalayas' seductive magic. Paragliding in Pokhara is a highly recommended adventure sport in Nepal for experiencing life in the air. It is one of the country's newest sporting events, having begun in Pokhara in 2007. The paragliding experience gives you the sensation of flying freely at the lowest possible cost and time. The views of the surrounding mountains from the sky, green forests, white clouds, and blue lakes will lead you to the realization that you are a blessed human being.
Pokhara, the lakeside city, is the best place in the world to experience paragliding. Pokhara paragliding offers some of the most beautiful landscapes on the planet, including beautiful lakes, spectacular peaks, and breathtaking views of the city, monasteries, temples, and jungle. The adventure begins in Sarangkot, Pokhara's paragliding capital. The hill station is well-known for its breathtaking views of the sunrise and sunset over the Himalayas. The adventure culminates when gliding begins amid breathtaking views of the Annapurna Range, breathtaking scenery, and tranquil views of Phewa Lake.
Join the Go Nepal highly experienced team to make this dream a reality by discovering paragliding experiences and sites such as Pokhara. Because Pokhara is the best destination for paragliding, you must arrive in Pokhara early in the morning. Transportation service is also available for your convenience, and you can request it by contacting Go Nepal. The vehicle will be provided to you in order for you to travel to the location where you will begin your adventure with this sport and return to the hotel.
1. A unique way to enjoy landscapes and a series of imposing mountains from the sky.
2. Experience life in the air for about 40 to 60 minutes.
3. Share the sky with unique birds of the country.
4. Experience the mountains very closely.
5. Stunning scenery and serene views of beautiful Lake.
Daily at 6 am
Departure place: Taleju Adventure Pvt Ltd. (Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal)
1. Pokhara Paragliding Tour is an adventure day tour that allows you to experience life in the air.
2. The paragliding flight takes off from Sarangkot at 1,592 meters above sea level and flies over the valley, providing a breathtaking view of beautiful villages and green forest.
3. Fly over Pokhara in a tandem paragliding flight.
4. Aerial views of the city and the Himalayas are available.
5. Take photos and make memories of your flight.